Our Artemia Cyst is available in all grades. The products are
popularly used in commercial fish and shrimp farms and hatcheries.
Our excellent quality Artemia Cyst at a fair price have been
exported Asia, North America and Europe.
Artemia Cyst is one kind of marine organisms with rich and
comprehensive nutrition for many kind of major cultured aquatic
species. It is a very important feed for the larva. It holds the
strong adaptability to the bad environment and has better
reproduction ability. Worm's larva has high nutriment. So the
worm's ovum is an extremely good biological bait for fish, shrimp
Artemia Cyst is a kind of marine organism with good nutrition,
which contains 65% protein. They are indispensable and
irreplaceable fish feed in aquaculture.
Penaeid shrimp, Marine fish, Freshwater fish, Aquarium fish, etc.
Crude Protein 60% min
Crude Fat 17% min
Crude Ash 4.4% max
Moisture 8.5% max
|Hatch Rate||Nauplii per Gram|
Artemia Cyst is packed in 425g vacuum sealed cans, 12cans per
carton. Also available in vacuum sealed 10kg buckets. Artemia cyst
is stored in bulk, airtight drums under cold storage conditions (5
degrees C). Our Artemia Cyst is certified virus free by the
ENTRY-EXIT INSPECTION AND QUARANTINE OF THE CHINA Pathology
Laboratory. Our quality control standards ensure that the products
are guaranteed fresh and match our specifications.
It is necessary to execute a prior soak (1 hour) for cysts in clean
freshwater before hatching.
1. Hatching tank: A conical bottom tank works best for hatching.
2. Solution Salinity:10-35 PPT is acceptable
3. PH: optimal 8-8.5 PH.
4. Egg Density: less than 2.5g of cysts per litre of solution.
5. Temperature: optimal temperature is 28°C-30°C (for 24-28 hours)
6. Illumination: The recommended illumination is 2000 lux (no less
than 1500 lux for 24 hours)
7. Aeration: Maintain strong continuous aeration to the bottom of
container through airstones throughout hatching period, oxygen
saturation 2-3 mg per litre of solution.
8. Hatching time: 24-26 hours
1. Keep away from direct sunlight.
2. Store in a dry place below 5°C.
3. Consumed immediately or stored in refrigerated conditions when
the package is opened.